Work log of the day

Today is the first work day after serial holidays (labor's day), so it's really tiring, spiritually. 


  • Fix at least 5 minor mistakes in ch7 and ch9 for clarity and missing of parenthesis
  • Send the sample to Wayne
  • Update and test the TiddlyWiki with its wiki format. Nice. (2 or 3 entries) Now the manual is v8.1
  • Making sure that I am going back to xubuntu 14.04 LTS, the 16.04 LTS is really buggy! I don't believe in 2 years these problems will be fixed. Just check how long it took the 14.04 to go really stable with other applications.
  • Write to a professor for some guidance help. I don't think I can get her help or response. But I still have to try.

Damn, I need to rest my eyes. 

--
吳浩民 Howard Wu
政治大學英語教學所  102551020@nccu.edu.tw
您可以透過 https://db.tt/XtqMCbI  加入dropbox

我是Ptt以下三個板的板主,歡迎跟我討論這些話題
Battery, Browsers, Scenarist
或是有關Linux、自由軟體、電動車、英語教學、語言學、哲學、西洋文學

留言

Translate